Chandigarh Shimla Manali Dhramashala Holiday Pack – 1st Day: Chandigarh – Shimla (370 KMS)
Today reach Chandigarh Airport by your own and then our representative greets you and after that transfer to Shimla by individual cab and evening reach Shimla, transfer to hotel, check in the hotel and free to independent activities.Dinner and overnight stay at hotel at Shimla.
Chandigarh Shimla Manali Dhramashala Holiday Pack – 2nd Day: Shimla – Kufri
Morning after breakfast explore to kufri (a nice pine surrounded beautiful hill station) this is a pleasant ride of 2 – 3 hours to reach kufri. Here you can visit Zoo also and enjoy horse riding. Enjoy the pleasant and charm of live snow fall if it happens in god abode it will surely chill your body mind and soul.Breakfast, Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
Chandigarh Shimla Manali Dhramashala Holiday Pack – 3rd Day: Shimla-Manali
Today After early breakfast check out from the Hotel and then proceed to Manali. On the Way of Manali Pando Dam, Beas river, Sutlaj River, Beas Sutlaj Link Project, Kullu Valley and DassehraMaiden. On arrival check into your hotel at Manali and spend rest of the day at leisure. Breakfast, Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Chandigarh Shimla Manali Dhramashala Holiday Pack – 4th Day: Manali Local Sightseeing
Today after breakfast visit Local sightseeing in the afternoon: Visiting the Hadimba Temple, unique for its pagoda architectural design located in the midst of a very old pine Forest. Then off to visit the temple dedicated to Manu, a legendary man in the Hindu religion from which the name Manali came from. We circle back to Visit theVashisht Sulfur Hot Water , Van Bihar and then off to Tibetan Monastery, which is at the heart of the city. Breakfast, Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Chandigarh Shimla Manali Dhramashala Holiday Pack – 5th Day: Rohtang Pass Up To Snow Line
Today morning after breakfast Visit to Rohtang Pass (full day). On route visit the Solang Valley, and the scenic Kothi and Gulaba as well as the Rahala Waterfalls. Stop at the Rohtang Pass (3978m), which connects the two valleys of Kullu and Lahaul and offers excellent panoramic view of the Himalaya. Enjoy snow skiing, paragliding and Horse riding at your own.Breakfast, Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Chandigarh Shimla Manali Dhramashala Holiday Pack – 6th Day: Manali – Dhramashala
Today morning check out form the hotel and visit full day excursion visiting Kullu, Vaishno Devi temple, Angora farm, Kasol valley. If you are adventure lover Enjoy Water rafting on the way then it will at your own cost (package does not include). And then drive for Dharamshala by evening. On arrival transfer to hotel and check in to the hotelBreakfast, Dinner & overnight stay at hotel at Dharamshala.
Chandigarh Shimla Manali Dhramashala Holiday Pack – 7th Day: Dhramashala Sightseeing – Dalhousie
Today morning after breakfast visit the sightseeing of Dharamshala. The sightseeing here will include Bagsunaag Temple, Bhagsu waterfall and Bhagsu water pool (refer to website for description), Dalai Lama Temple. After break, visit St John’s Church in Wilderness. and then half a day you will proceed to Dalhousie. evening reach in Dalhousie. On arrival check in to the Hotel at Dalhousie.Breakfast, Dinner & overnight stay at hotel at Dalhousie.
Chandigarh Shimla Manali Dhramashala Holiday Pack – 8th Day: Dalhousie – Khajiyar sightseeing
Morning after breakfast proceed to visit, In western Himachal Pradesh, the hill station of Dalhousie is full of old world charm and holds lingering echo’s of the Raj era. It covers an area of 14 sq. km. and is built on five hills – Kath log, Patreyn, Tehra, Bakrota and Balloon. It is named after the British governor General of the 19th century, Lord Dalhousie. The town’s average height is 2036 m, and is surrounded by varied vegetation – pines, deodars, oaks and flowering rhododendron. Dalhousie has charming colonial architecture, including some beautiful churches. There are four beautiful churches in Dalhousie. Visit St. Andrew’s Church and St. Patrick’s Church at Balun, St. Francis church at Sub hash Chowk and St. John’s Church at Gandhi Chowk. After that visit, Often called India’s Switzerland, the exquisite glade of Khajiyar (1960m) has a circumference of about 5 km. Along its fringes, thick forests of deodar climb the slopes, the snow-line rests above these woods. At Khajiyar there is a 12th century temple dedicated to Khajji Nag. Within the temple are life size wooden images of the five Pandav brothers. Evening return back to hotel in Dalhousie.Breakfast, Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Chandigarh Shimla Manali Dhramashala Holiday Pack – 9th Day: Dalhousie – Chandigarh Drop
Start the day by 8:00 O’ clock after breakfast check out from the Hotel about 12:00 O’clock and drive for Chandigarh . Evening reach in Chandigarh and we drop you at railway station or air port.
- 5 year below children is complimentary
- Comprehensive package of 08 nights 9 days for 2 Adults + 01 Child
- Welcome drink on arrival (non alcoholic)
- 8 Night’s accommodation in double sharing basis 1 deluxe room
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- Meal Plan as per MAPAI basis: 8 Breakfast, 8 Dinner and 8 Bed Tea
- All sightseeing and transfer by individual Cab
- Chandigarh pickup and Chandigarh drop by Cab
- Monument / Camera Fees
- Any personal expensive – Laundry, Shopping, Tips etc
- General Insurance
- Any Air fare/Train fare
- Personal Purchasing/Lunch
- Any type of transportation excluding the provided sightseeing as per itinerary
- Any meals other then specified in above package inclusion
- Monuments entry fees/Camera fees/Guide fees/Entertainment fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other which is not specified in above package Inclusion
- During your tour if you want to extend your package it depends upon the availability of the hotel and cab and other services and it also cost you extra
- During your tour if you want cancel your package you have to full package cost
- Before confirming your package tour please read our Term and conditions on official website www.newtrailtours.com and if you are booking our package tour that means you are agreed with our term and conditions